Looking for a new seed bank...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tobymac420, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Ok here is the deal my fellow grow mates. I am looking for new options for seeds. I have been using Attitude the last 4 times I ordered and have never had a problem, but here is my major issue. I pay almost $24 for shipping with them since I live in the US. You pay 13.00 for international shipping and than you pay another $10 for the shirt with guranteed shipping. I do love attitude don't get me wrong. I am just having a hard time paying $60 for seeds and than another 30 for shipping. I would like your guys input on some seed banks that you guys have used and NEVER had a problem with. If you guys know any other websites that have guranteed shipping let me know or ship in shirts. I do love that option and am always looking for new strains. I will say attitude is a website that seems to sell out alot and never replinish. Thank you guys for your help.

Sincerely,
    Toby Mac :gc_rocks:

2. Herbies seed bank. If you have any questions about seeds/your hemisphere/cost, contact them, they always answer me within 12 hours. Oh and i got 10 feminised silver haze for $65 total last year, under a week shipping.

3. Used Herbies a few months ago, shipping to MI was a little less than 20 I think. They also have a sister site where you can buy just single seeds if you want some variety. Shipping took 2-3 weeks.

4. #4 coldnorthwind, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2012
    Hm ive used Marijuana Seeds - Worldwide Marijuana Seeds they ship seeds in a cd case. You can buy single seeds there. Attitude has been by far the fastest and most reliable seed bank i have used to get seeds to (north east usa) it takes about 8 days from when i order to see them in the mail box. Im currently trying to find a seed bank that carries "zombie virus" by OGA seeds if you know of any pm me