Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

looking for a new piece

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by spazx, Jan 10, 2009.

1. im thinking about heading to the headshop to pick out my next new piece, i have a spoon, a non-glass sherlock, portable waterpipe and a metal pipe, what should i buy next that would be cheaper than 20 dollars but still cooler than all of my other pieces?

2. This is hard to say b/c $20 is a pretty low budget for sick pieces. I would just have to say you need to shop around and find your best deals, whether that be a nice glass minibong (i dont think you're going to get a glass full size for that price) or a nice small bub. Def. something filtered and glass though ;-)

3. the one thing i have against bongs is that they reek, im thinking more along the lines of something i can stash in my jacket pocket and toke up between class or on the move. i dont have my own car so its hard to transport my pieces places if they reek or are too large. like if i was on a train with that in my pocket and a police officer was nearby would he realize it and fuck me over?
    ps. the most ive paid for a piece was 17 including shipping from grass city, my spoon was 10, sherlock was 6 and metal was 10

4. get a nice lil glass one hitter.... i got one and i love it... its great for stealth smoking

5. thats exactly what i use my glass spoon for, if im in a circle it makes it easier to pack greens for everyone when its not just one person thats packing, im just looking for something interesting than some ordinary pipe and that can be used in a group

6. My buddy has a glass chillum that is less than a cm in diamete all the way down the pipe, and still packs 4-5 good hits. I don't think he paid more than 20.

7. i was thinking about them, im leaning more towards a fantasty pipe atm, they seem like the most interesting, either that or a keychain pipe if it has a good size packing on it

8. i gogt a keychain pipe thaat i got at a flea market its metal and Packs 2 hits at the most I dont liek it

9. #9 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2009
    OK if you want something portable, then you need a chillum.
    You shouldnt have to spend more then $20 for a good thick glass one, get one that is at least like 3 inches long, its a great stealth piece.
    Also i would personally advise against any metal pipes, i know they are small and seem convenient(and some come in stealthy designs), but you arent gonna like it so much once you have packed more then a few bowls.

10. You need a bat and a dugout then.

11. #11 spazx, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009

i doubt they have bats remotely close to where i live, my friend has some but all of his are from florida or boston, hes in florida atm and im in new york, i was looking at dugouts on GC before, would a new york headshop sell them? im leaving in about 7 hours to go there, im just waiting for my freind to get off work to drive me