Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for a new piece

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KushxUser88, Dec 24, 2008.

1. hey guys i am looking for a new piece. Im looking into a bong, and i was wondering where is a good place to get one, like online and what kinds are good to get. I have heard that G-spot bonga are good and so are molino glass bongs. I have also heard about green bongs, maybe ?!?! idk. anyways if u guys could give me ur positive feedback that would be awesome. thanks

G.I.

2. All bongs are good man, I've got a generic glass bong 17" with a tube perc and an ashcatcher, its thing glass and I absolutely love it. I guess what Im trying to say is get what you really like, dont buy something because of the name on it..people that do that in my opinion are just idiots. Go to a couple shops and Im sure when you see your future bong it will scream at you "TAKE ME HOME, I AM WHAT YOU WANT". you have instincts so use them!

3. typically, local blown glass is a lot cheaper for similar quality as well as often having cooler designs. i'd suggest that you look around at your local headshop(s) before resorting to buying online