Looking for a new grinder.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Oatibix, Apr 3, 2011.

1. #1 Oatibix, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2011
    I'm looking to get a nice new grinder now. Kinda got annoyed with my plastic grinder, it squeaks and doesn't grind well anyway.

It must have a kief collector. I want to make a nice kief collection. I'm prepared to pay up to £30 for one. I mainly smoke joints if that makes any difference in the grinder.

Mush appreciated.

2. Ioffer,
    Chromium crusher
    4-5 piece grinder ~ 20 USDS

3. Go with something that will literally last you a lifetime...

SPACE CASE

4. i would go with space case or a sharpstone grinder

5. I can vouch for space cases awesomeness I just got one it's the greatest thing in the world I love grinding buds now

6. my girlfriend bought me the ez grind a few years back, my favorite grinder I use. not sure what she paid for it.

its metal, about an inch 1/2 - two inches tall, has a nice little compartment on the bottom to catch kief

7. Sharp Stone, 21$ free shipping on ebay for a nice clear top black one last time I checked.
    Mendo Mulcher, similar quality to SC without the price as well

then of course, if you have the cash it goes without saying the Space Case :)

I personally own that 4pc 2.25" Sharp Stone and I love it, but I dropped the top piece from really high up onto a hard surface and now it won't close completely anymore :(

8. Space Case in my opinion. i cannot stand plastic/wooden grinders.

9. i had a space case that was like 90 bucks. now i have a chromium crusher that was like 25 bucks. their is no noticeable difference between the 2 at all.

10. Well something is wrong with that sir. I have a chromium crusher also and purchased a c/t sharpstone last month and even that transition was huge. The cc is like a rental car and the ss is like a gti and the spacecase is an audi. They're all different. However they all do the job. Just depends on how much your willing to spend. I'm probably going to be buying a Ti SC this week.

11. You can get a SharpStone for about $20 on eBay. Thats your best bet for a low price, high quality grinder to get a LOT of kief.

12. I got a sharp crusher for around $10 on eBay. Works like a charm, haven't had any problems. I also get tons of kief.

13. This.

I JUST got a sharpstone grinder yesterday and I already love it.

14. The titanium space cases are sick. They cut like razors and the entire thing is a perfect fit. It'll never grow old.

15. I have been using my new space case for a few days, its amazingly well built. It helps my weed vape soo well. If you spend a little money, it will be worth it in the long run.

16. Heres my vote for the Sharpstone grinder.
    LOVE IT!
    Got my 2.5" with the clear top so I can watch it bust up.
    Best grinder I've owned and that anyone has seen in my town believe it or not.
    Got it on fleBay for $30CDN shipped and havent looked back.:smoke:

17. Sharp Stones ROCK. My clear-top 2.25" is a champ.