Looking For A New Crew...

Discussion in 'General' started by Allycion, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Not sure if this should go here but i couldnt find any other posts on the topic so if it gets moved i'll totally understand.

Sooo... about a year ago i told all my "friends" to fuck off. They were really tearing me down emotionally and financially. The proverbial straw that broke the hypothetical camels back was when i went to a bbq with a bunch of them and found out that a lot of them do quite a few unmentionables. Things i wouldn't touch with a 10000 foot pole. The only problem with this is that i didnt realize how much life sucks without your homies.

I am 31 years old and never expected to be in this sort of situation. Do you have any idea how hard it is for a less than atractive 31 year old woman to make friends now a days? I dont like hanging out in bars though i do love to dance. I'm a very face to face kind of social person and being around people i like is important to me. Being friendless for this last year has taught me a few things. Most of all that i never really had very good friends in the first place and secondly that i need to surround myself people who share my values and interests.

I am not sure if i will find what i am looking for but i figure its worth a shot. I dont post much on here but i lurk a lot and so far like most people on here. If anyone is interested in hanging out irl in the louisville ky area drop me a line. I would love to get to know some new people.

Allycion @}~;~~

Sent from my SCH-R740C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. you should pretty chill but im in oregon and kentucky is pretty damn far :smoking:

3. Lol i used to live in portland for a short time. Spent six months there living out of a backpack. Moved there with my ex girlfriend and had a pretty good time. Wonderlust kicked in after a while thought and i hopped a plane overseas.

4. Making new friends is only as difficult as you make it. Everybody is looking to connect, most people just give up before they even try - make sure you put yourself out there. That said, my usual offer remains: as I often say, my door's always open and the bud jar is stocked.

Nobody's yet made it over, but I remain optimistic. :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  5. never ran with a clique, I'm a posse.. 

• Like Like x 1
  6. @[member="Travy Pants"]... a posse all by yourself? Does that mean you bring the party with you? Lol

@[member="AR Toasty"]... i still go out all the time. Meeting people doesnt really seem to be a problem. Weeding through all the fake bitches and users tends to get monotanous.