looking for a new car

Discussion in 'General' started by lil_poot, Feb 15, 2009.

1. im lookin for a truck really cuz i fish alot

2. #22 bostondutchmast, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    silverado
    silverado ss
    lightning
    sierra denali
    tundra
    avalanches are nice...i would post a pic of my dads fully customized (very classy) ...but security reasons.
    escalade ext

3. [​IMG]

Seriously, can't go wrong with a post '01 Dodge Ram 1500. Not a fan of the 4.7L engines on some of them, but the newer, 5.7 hemis got some good boot. I personally have the 2002 quad cab sport with the 5.9l magnum v8. Not the newest Cummins engine, but it still has a lottt of passing power. I can easily cruise on the freeway at 75-80 mph with all my gear without breaking a sweat (barely pushing 2k rpm). If you are in the market for a pickup truck, you can't go wrong with one of the newer Toyota Tacomas, Nissan Titans (going to be discontinued, even though it is an excellent truck), or the new F150. Just don't get a Tundra, I hear it has a nasty break defect that can't be fixed.

4. wtf are those kegs hanging off the sides? :smoking:

5. Gas tanks lol.

6. Fuck it man. Do it.

7. dude i think you should get a van. have you seen those new vans that are out. they have like 8 seats. know that´s just more room for the ladiiiesss.

hahah jayk. but yeah cobalt with a turbo sounds nice. make it a little project, bet it´d turn out alright.

8. yea. if i get a truck it will be cut up and if i get a car the motor will be out. lol

9. Get the Silverado. I used to drive a reg cab short bed and it never gave me any problems.

10. This is going to be the car I buy when I get a "Job." Its a bit expensive up front but you could definitely save a lot on gas. I love this car can't wait to get one!

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      142.2 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      122.9 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      89.8 KB
      Views:
  11. LIL'POOT...

that lowered truck you showed,,,

well,, just dont go over no rough railroad tracks,,,

/// reading this thread,? maybe i should take some pictures of my '' PROJECT TRUCK'' i got in the backyard...

a 1980....datsun 4x4.....

old school...:cool:

12. View attachment 193203
    View attachment 193202

Get a G!

Mine was 22k about a year ago, 2005 with 35k miles. You could get an 07 for that now, or a 03/04 for like 14k.

I have had mine for 1 year and had not one single problem, these things are built strong (japs). Knock on wood.

Insurance aint to bad as older people drive them usually and they are not associated with racing.

13. bring this back from the dead. i ended up getting a 04 f150 with dual 2 inch pipes, k&n cold air intake, and 20s on it. i just put a jvc double din dvd player in it the other day.

14. Cool, I like the new style Fords.