looking for a little advice and feedback if possible please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GreenFan, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Hey guys, I've not been on much lately.

I've got a question I need answered,

I'm flipping my photos within the next couple of days, I was wondering if my autos will keep up with the stretch?

Here's my plants, please let me know how I'm getting on and any tips is appreciated.

Spence's First Grow. Any questions, help and tips APPRECIATED! :-)

2. Can we get some pics and some info about the grow...

Also, I'm currently growing my first pair of autos now, I also have a few photo strains in my veg side. The growth rates between my autos and photos is astronomically different. At least this is the case for me.

So I have to let my autos finish before I can flower any photos for this specific reason.

So my answer is going to have to be a no, shout out to members with some experience to help a blade out

3. I'm definitely gonna say you need to keep similar size and growing plants if your trying to scrog under one net...

I would stick with 2 under a net at a time to make the most of your plants and space

4. I don't have a net my friend. Next time around I believe I am going to use one. I lst'd this time, it's my first grow but I understand the concept of it, with or without topping.

My concern is why is the main part of the stem rising and the others aren't stretching? I understand it if I have to have them tied forever but with it all being even I thought they'd stretch in sync..

5. I dont personally use nets, but I achieve the same result with supercropping. An even canopy.

Also, even is the plants are the same strain, that doesnt mean they will grow the same or at the same rate. They will most likely be similar but not identical. Also maybe with that strain you will have to top to make a scrog work by breaking the apical dominance of the plant( its tendency to shoot straight up then start branching out).

Keep watching your thread to see if anyone else chimes in.

Just too many variables for one of us to say yes it will or no it will not stretch the same....

Cheers

6. My autos are sugar black rose and my photoperiods are dream machine.

I just hope I haven't fucked this up as I'm expecting a massive stretch on them dream machines

7. I see...

I can say it definitely wont work since you have a sativa dom and an indica dom

I would just set up a veg tent and take the DMs out to keep it in veg until the other lady finishes

Your SBR is going to finish way before a sativa anyway

8. The autos won't keep up to regulars that are about to start the stretch.

Autos basically go thru a slo-mo stretch through their whole lives as they continue to grow in size as they flower so there's no growth spurt like we get with regulars.

Have you topped the regulars at all? That will make the side branches grow out faster and won't affect yield as the other colas will get larger once the main one is gone so you end up with more really.

Autos should really be kept at 18/6 for the best results too tho they will just keep flowering under 12/12.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. You will greatly reduce your yield on the autos if they only receive 12 hrs of light. They should receive 18hrs minimum. But it's your grow. Good luck though.

10. I don't I have 2 Indica doms. One is a hybrid though.

I have no option but to put them in the 12 12 room, unfortunately. I'm just wanting some smoke before the big ones are done.

Have I fucked this up?

11. Leave them in there under 18/6 until the auto finishes them make the flip to 12/12

And no you didn't fuck up, minor mistake. But you have options to overcome y ok ur issue..

If I were you, I would do what I said above...let the big girls veg in there, once you chop the auto switch back to 12/12. Granted you will probably have 4 monsters on your hands after all that veg time

• Like Like x 1
  12. I've given all the ideas I have right now....

Good luck to ya m8

13. Thanks for all the help. I guess I'm going to have to sacrifice the autoflowers. I'll not make this mistake the next time!

14. There ya go bud... hopefully mother nature looks out for you for making the sacrifice

15. Thank you for your help. Honestly if I could put these autos in for another few weeks I would but I can't.

Out of interest how long left oh that big auto do you think just by looking at it?

16. When did it start flowering?

Looks like it's only a few weeks into flower?

If that the case I would say at least 5 to 6 weeks

17. Yeah its not long into flowering.
    Maybes a week or 2.

I'm going to bed mate I've got a headache.

Thank you once again for your help I really appreciate it. Speak tomorrow

18. Let them finish at 12/12. You'll still get good bud out of them but maybe 20% less than if left at 18/6. Stand them on something if the regulars get too high. Why waste what you can still get off them.

• Agree Agree x 2