Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for a link to alcohol strengh capule for RSO

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Strainwise, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Hi guys, I'm looking to see if anybody reading has a link to very strong veg based capsules that can safely contain my RSO. We've used everclear in creating it, as is best recommended. I've read that typical veg caps start decomposing quickly, but I've heard of ones that don't. Anyone seen or used?

2. You can always keep it in it's original container until you are ready to use it. Only then to you stick it in the capsule. Hope that helps.

3. check out the thread, "just another tincture" sam can help u, hes very knoledgable

4. @Strainwise
    RSO is semi corrosive to the capsules due to all the plant compounds the alcohol extracts. Besides the trace amounts of alcohol and-or water left in will melt even a gelatin capsule and from all I read the Veg based caps are even more fragile and subject to softening and failure.
    Are you allergic or hyper sensitive to gelatin ? Some other reason you don't want to use standard gel caps ?
    Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture
    Most of my own RSO works should be here.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1