Looking for a high functional ash-catcher for King Stemline

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by N3Wstrain, May 8, 2011.

1. So as the title says I'm looking for a nice highly functional ash-catcher to pair with my King Stemline. SG ash catchers as far as I know haven't been sold on ALT for a long, long time so I don't know what else to go with.

2. get a circ ash catcher, look for one with a lot of evenly cut slits and and nice flat bottom

i like how itza makes there circs with a hole on the bottom for faster clearing

3. So you did end up going with the King, nice. Try 2010/2011, Toro Trashcatchers, possibly something custom from the top custom blowers.

I was thinking mobius for my king. Good aesthetics, no added drag,(not completely sure, if anyone knows let me know. If it truly doesn't effect how the tube functions like Number of grids firing than I want it) and of course extra diffusion. I doubt it would diffuse as well as the 2011bc, but I am not looking for extra diffusion but just something Good looking, quality, doesn't effect airflow, and it is pretty unique which is a plus for me.

If it is relevant, it is at around 110 which is a great price for something of that quality.

4. Circ ashcatchers and stemlines go hand in hand, they are the best kind of ashcatcher to pair up with ANY kind of stemline.

You won't find an SG circ ashcatcher (pretty rare), but Toro makes some great ones, as does 2011 BC gridded circs. Whichever you chose you can't go wrong.

5. Apix Designs makes some really nice gridded showerhead balls.

But the most functional with least drag would probably be California Glass. Someone posted them on here yesterday and they're really cool because the blower put holes in the joint. So when you pull the bowl to clear there is zero added drag.

6. thats cool as fuck

7. BC2011 ac's are probably the closest thing you will find to an SG showerhead. I would go that route if I wasn't able to put my hands on the sg showerheads I got.

8. I was also going to suggest a 2011 BC A/C ... From what I've read, not as dragless as a SG A/C, but as mentioned those are pretty rare. Also, worked 2011 BC A/C's look pretty sweet in my opinion :smoke:

9. honestly man any circ design will be great

10. Apix's gridded ball design starts at $100. The function is all there and really doesn't have much drag at all. I've got it on my SG stemline and i love it.

Heres mine, it was 140$ because i upgraded a few spots from his base $100 one. I upgraded to dewar joint, and 40mm tubing with enlarged gridded ball.

[ame=http://vimeo.com/23379055]Untitled on Vimeo[/ame]

11. Hahaha I definitely got to suggest 2011bc as well, just keep an eye on ALT over the next couple months. If you don't want to wait, Toro circs pop up a little more frequently on there and other sites. Man I'd suggest this one popular site for a Toro circ but I just checked and they are gone so nvm on that.

Good luck