Looking for a guide

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mopreem, May 11, 2008.

1. How's it going? I am looking for a guide to help me start my grow. It will be a fairly small setup four plants max. I have no intrest in making millions off of my lil project, it's mainly for two reason a little personal stash, and also to see if i can do it. i have a fair paying job for my area and cost of living, so i do have some funds, and also i have time. What i'm looking for is someone to just help me as i get started, and as i progress. I will have a fair amount of questions, but will do my best to search through the threads first. I would prefer to do this through pm, but will gladly take pics as i move along and post.

Thats the sum of it so if anyone out there would like to help me out, please pm me. And not to be a snob but i would really prefer somone who has had succesful grows indoors using soil. That would be my setup.

Thanks in advance.

BTW this is my first post and this place rocks:metal::yay:

2. It would behoove you to start reading the stickies and use the search function. To rely on one person to walk you through or one thread is naive.

3. Trust Anony...This site is full of useful info and I have literally for the past month spent almost every free minute that I have just reading and searching and learning so that I will be prepared for things that may go wrong...So do your research and if you still can't find a few specific questions then that is the time to come and make a thread asking about them...

4. Thanks, I was def going read through alot of threads, just wanted somone that could help me kind of like a walkthrough. But i cant say you dont make sense. Again thanks for your comment!!

As stated i was def going to read through, i guess you can blame beginner jitters lol. I just want it to be succesful, I will def take Anony as well as your advice. Thanks a bunch!!!

5. If you ever have any specific questions, I will be glad to help.
    I assume your growing indoor?
    Are you familiar with what products youll need?

6. This is what I'll do, I will do a little more reading around as far as products to use, and then the board can tell me if I'm on the right track or not. With the products I decide to go with.I'll take all opinions. The reason why I was looking for a guide, was basically, just somone that I can converse with when I run into the little questions.

7. hey mopreem - i'm certainly no guide but wrapping up my second grow with gud success (soil).. GC is definitely a great resource for enthuasiasm n support.. u'll be jus fine. Gud luck and welcome to GC - see u around; feel free to hit me up and i'll certnly help if i can GL !!

8. yo thanks for the welcome much appreciated!!!! the more i read themore I'm blown away this place has so much info it's just insane!!!! Again thanks for the welcome I'll keep you up on my progress for sure!!!:D

9. Hey bud, this place is great. I've got 6 grows under my belt and this place still has me learning. Like freeskier said, I find myself on here every free minute I have to look at grow journals, grow techniques grow room design and all of these forums to take in as much as I can. Grass City is definitely a gold mine of information. Welcome to the city and good luck in your grow.