Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for a grinder

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by outwarn00b, Oct 18, 2010.

1. So I just bought a Purple Days and I'm going to need a grinder, of course. I was considering a view options, but I've decided I should definitely get one with a pollinator. I've heard a lot of people say Space Case is the best, I was looking at this one for $60, I didn't know if this is a good price or if I should look locally at my headshop. I know I could get a decent grinder for $20-40 over there.

I was looking at "SPACE CASE - SCOUT GRINDER SIFTER" from ALT.

What do you all recommend?

2. i like sharpstone's personally, but space case is legit.

3. Sharpstone all the way bro. Lots of sizes and designs. Good, study pieces. Best grinder I've ever had forsure.

4. I got one called the "Chromium Crusher" on Amazon. It's less than $20.00 has a Kief Catcher and is rock solid, heavy and cheaper than a Sharpstone.

5. those are pretty good too, the only thing about them id have to say is ive seen 2 of them loose 1 tooth each, but, who knows why that happened, they were my friends

6. I just got a purple days too (well i ordered one, still waiting a couple more weeks for it to get here, can't wait!). i knew i needed a grinder and i ended up ordering a titanium 4 piece space case this afternoon. Everywhere i've looked said space case is the best. it was a little expensive, but i figure it'll last, and with a high quality grinder you never have to worry about metal shavings and bad shit like that, so in the long run it'll be worth it.

how do you like the pd btw?

7. Space Case is THE BEST QUALITY grinder brand out there, a REAL one will literally last a lifetime.

Be careful with cheap or low quality grinders since they can be dangerous to use.

Get a Space Case and youll never have to worry about any other grinder.

I have a 2 piece titanium Space Case, I love it!

8. The PD is like the best thing. Ever.

I'm in college so no one I know has vapes, cause everyone's too poor to drop that much cash at once (or justify it). In reality, they're buying blunt wraps everyday, rolling papers, buying $100 glass that just ends up breaking (eventually, it just happens).

Yea I spent $180 on something, but the thing is just an awesome piece of work and is so efficient it will pay for itself in no time. Plus I can get high in my room without pissing off my one irritable roommate.

I seriously haven't finished a G since I got the thing last week. One pack of dank and I'm toasted for at least 2 hours.

9. that's awesome man i totally agree i can't waitttt to get mine!

10. that was the exact logic for buying my vape !!