looking for a good and cheap seeds bank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by pitbulljd900, Mar 14, 2016.

1. im looking for seed bank who get my seed to my house without any problem.
    i live in souths and down herr it not legal so i trying to find a way round the systems.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. look no further dude who runs that shits a member here stealth shipping and everything homeboy really looks after ya makes SURE you get yer package

3. no ioke.
    bc they fuck me over last time

4. come on everybosy help a brother out

5. are they good and what the cost for shipping

6. i live in souths where not legal

7. Looking for cheap but still quality??

You will not find better genetics for as low price as Sannie's Shop (primarily Dynasty and E$ko offerings) and PeakseedsBC.

8. who

9. GLG2 004.JPG
    Yes they are very good. $7 shipping. GLG2 004.JPG

10. nice

11. bruhhhh, half these questions have been asked 9999+ times, I use gorilla seeds for strains that i cant find on Oregon Green Seed. Gorilla is UK based so they gotta go through customs (never a issue for me), but if u wanna avoid that customs bs use OGS they are a lil pricey but genetics are real good and shipping is fast. Plus US based is awesome, anything US based is pricey really. Keep your eye out for those lil known seedbanks as most are scams, do your research thats all.

My suggestion to you is go with bagseed (seed u find in your weed), because if its ur first grow something is bound to fuck up and that way u don't lose money on genetics.

Cheers, hope this helps.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Seedsman and Nirvana have been good to me. I now use Seedsman mostly, due to credit card acceptance and awesome customer service, Ruth is speedy and will work to resolve issues if u have them.

As an example, I had a pack of Dutch Passion Frisian Duck that had no seeds in the package, only the Styrofoam packing material. 24 hours later and about 3 emails They sent off a new pack, their shipping was quick and stealthy.

Sent from my VK815 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Kc brains is the best