Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for a friend for the end of the world...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Azul11, Nov 6, 2012.

1. What is up my fellow blades! I have recently moved to VA due to a loss of my house, fucking forclosures, and I don't know a single soul here. So I was wondering who's in the Manassas area, 20111 to be specific, and wants to chill? Or if anyone knows of a good spot that stoners like to chill? Sorry if this is in the wrong section by the way. :wave:

2. Yh sure, i can meet you by the local police station, seeing how your going to take me there anyway :hello:

3. Sounds good bro! haha Naw, I figured this was a sketchy kind of post. Really not expecting much out of it just so effing bored and tired of not knowing anybody anymore.

4. if I was in your situation I would

- hit up my local music scene
    - check craigslist
    - go bar hopping
    - apply at a headshop or another chill looking shop

5. Craigslist, eh?
    I'm only 18 so I can't really go bar hopping, plus since I started toking my system doesn't agree with alcohol anymore. :p
    I was thinking of the head shop thing but I live with my rents that live with my grandparents, due to a shitty situation, that are super sketch and will blab to my entire family that I'm a pot head, and I would rather that not happen.

This area in general seems rather dead and full of cops which is why I was asking if there was just a legit chill spot.
    But that's pretty good advice, I think I might try to find a music shop if that's what you were referring to?

6. Are you in college?

7. Not yet, hoping to start next fall.