Looking for a bong similar to this

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by dacancer52, May 16, 2012.

1. I saw this bong posted on 420chan yesterday and I fell in love with it and im looking for something similar or this exact one if anyone can help me find it id be in debt to them.

2. a picture would help.......

3. Wow didn't realize attachment didn't work here's picture [​IMG]

4. That's a chinese prodo tube. They are in pretty much every cheap headshop everywhere. They're inexpensive also, if you like it that much you could buy a handful of them

5. Ok cool thanks il look at my local headship but they charge out the ass for simple glass.

I like it but not a fan of the round bottom thanks anyways

6. Looks like a smaller version of the Mad Scientist v3 because of the two percs.

7. #8 TheNaturalist, May 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2012
    This messiah illusion has two tree percs, plus tuns of bells and whistles for $170. Its similar to the one you posted just bigger and i think even better looking.

But, for the same price you can get the Messiah Illusion bong with one perc + a splash guard and what I think is really cool about it is that it has a oversized downstem for extra air flow. I wrote a in depth review on it over on my glass blog that you might find helpful, it covers a lot of the features shown in the first bong too. Here is my review:
    Weed Star - Messias Illusion Ice Bong - 12-arm Perc Splash - 29.2mm - Glass Feed

Personally, I would recommend not getting a double perc bong because they are a pain in the ass to put water in and out of. If you want that extra water filtration youd be better off throwing a ash catcher on there IMHO