Looking for a 9MM Thick Beaker Base Bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by asianscantsmoke, Jul 14, 2012.

1. That beaker comes with a rubber carb-stopper. Might as well not be too terribly picky when you will get a 16 inch 9mm beaker for 90 bucks that will function just the same with the carb-stopper as one blown without a carb, you know?

2. I'd go with something by HVY personally. If you were willing to try 7mm I'd also look at MGW but for 9mm, price-wise I think HVY is the way to go.

Edit: I didn't realize your first link was for HVY. I'd go with that one, HVY's beakers and straight tubes are quality.

3. Yeah, there aren't many 9mm options. I second the HVY recommendation though. I have a HVY 9mm straight, and the thing is extremely solid.

Although, I've said before... I wouldn't limit yourself to 9mm. I know it's appealing, but just keep your eyes open for other quality options. I also like Mira's MGW suggestion.

4. just keep in mind that with beaker bottoms, the bottom is blown out, making the glass thinner than 9mm in places. If you want something that's 9mm all the way through you should get a straight tube.

5. ^Yeah if I was going for 9mm I'd definitely go straight. May as well get as much 9mm as you can while you're at it!