Looking at this Subaru Legacy GT w/ Extras. Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Romain, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Needs a clutch job etc. If you are willing to lay out more cash to get it running proper, than yah sure.

2. id buy a nice nissan over subaru anyday
    thats just me

3. #4 darksmoker, Jun 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2012
    yeah a new clutch is going to cost you a good $700+ man, and its a necessary repair. i would offer him $6k due to clutch and A/C. after all that it will equal to about $7,000 maybe even a bit more. the a/c compressor by itself for this car appears to be $400. then the install/labor pay.

yeah, i just googled it clutches for this car are ~500, then you have to account for ~300-400 worth of labor costs to install it.

not a good deal for 7k imo.

unless you can afford the $1,300 it's going to cost to get it running like new again. though i guess if youre in connecticut A/C might not be absolutely totally necessary.

4. if i was you, i would get a more conventional, newer, and reliable car.

5. For 7 grand dude I feel like you can get a nice sporty and reliable car, not one that has expensive already known issues.

6. exactly. over $1000 in repairs necessary immediately. not worth unless you can talk him down to 5500

7. But it's modded yo!!

8. mods man nothing to buyers =P

seriously, if you mod your car dont expect to get "reimbursed" for those mods when reselling...

9. [quote name='"darksmoker"']mods man nothing to buyers =P

seriously, if you mod your car dont expect to get "reimbursed" for those mods when reselling...[/quote]

It was sarcasm yo..

10. i figured, but you can never really tell these days :p

especially on the interwebz :p

11. Get it.that's a good deal. It will last you forever, and subarus uave really high resale value

12. did you even click the link? lol. sure, it'll last him forever after he immediately makes $1,500 in repairs :p