Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lookin Good?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wege12, Mar 25, 2012.

1. That looks DANK! Light that up :smoke:

2. Looks like a smelly potent sativa mm-mmm

3. looks pretty frosty. roll that shit up right this second!

4. Beats the living daylights out of the shit I get around here. :(

5. looks like some good weed to me

6. Looks good, enjoy!

7. Wege what area do you live in?

8. This is what we like to call "getting hooked the fuck up". :smoke:

9. I disagree, but I liked your comment because you have what appears to be Neil Fallon as your avatar. If you're a new smoker, you're gonna get blitzed off that. I'd be stoked if I had a pick up and it looked like that.
    Enjoy dude!

10. Damn, That looks really fucking good! Hopefully you smoked that shit already! How much was it?

11. Looks like some dank ched if u ask me, whatever it is its strong! Lucky bastard!

12. If you have a god, thank him.

13. But aren't most sativas quite airy in their structure? At least I've read about "surprisingly dense for a sativa(-dominant)". I'm not a grower yet so I wouldn't know, hence why I'm asking :D Damn, I don't even need to be high to be uncomprehensible :cool:

Either way that nug looks seriously dank, the trichomes look like a dense web of pure THC!

14. that shit looks berries dude. id stay with that plug being that he didnt jew you since youre a new smoker.

15. Thanks guys. and for the people that asked, I bought that for $60 but I took the pic after I smoked some so there was more. it was an eighth. and I live in south Dakota.

Can't wait to light up tonight haha.