Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lookin' for some ideas

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Eldar220, Aug 13, 2012.

1. So me and my friends have decided to start a joint effort and save up all of our vape poo, stems, roach weed, and extra shake into a community jar. My question is what's a good edible to make that we'd easily be able to share among 5 or 6 people. My friend suggested chocolates or brownies, but I was thinking we should try something more interesting. I've never made any edibles before, but one of my friends has made brownies. So, should we stick with something that we already know or do you guys have any interesting recipes you'd like to share? :smoke:

2. You asked for it :p

To see an abbreviated Table of Contents for the CannaPharm sticky which contains most of the the recipes
    below, just click my blog (below my username to the left).

Remember... your edible is only as good as the oil, or tincture, you put in it!

Poorly processed edibles will require that you multiply the amount of herb needed, to compensate for the wasted
    material! [​IMG]

But a dose of good, properly made oil will provide stronger and longer-lasting sensations, from less material
    than you'd usually smoke.

Once you've made some good oil, your options are virtually limitless :yay:

Your edibles can be as simple, or as complex, as you like (or have the energy and time for :p ).

note -

*** If your material has been pre-vaped, just skip the decarboxylation (activation) step, because it already occurred
    when you vaped your bud... this means you should avoid mixing your vaped herb, with non-vaped herb, shake
    and scraps

This way, you can decarb or 'activate' anything that has not already been activated, during vaping.

So from now on, try to keep a separate jar or container for any leaves, shake, stems, and even roached joints,
    although the heat passing through likely began the activation process for those.

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Canna Oil (starting with flowers/bud/trim etc)

Med-Grade Canna Oil

[​IMG]

Even with the same herb, you have options for achieving different effects based on the length of heat processing.

Continued heat processing causes additional cannabinoid conversion and the formation CBN, which can regulate
    the experience and sensations provided.

You can choose to follow the tutorial with the minimal processing required for a cerebral 'high', OR you can add
    between one and four hours to the end of the oil-heating portion of the process, for a more narcotic, sleepy 'stone'.

If you want couch-lock, but you don't want to doze off before enjoying your edibles, try adding just one hour.

The biggest complaint recreational users have with functional (not burned or destroyed), but over-processed
    edibles, is that they "fall asleep, before they can enjoy the experience". :p

If you enjoy edibles (or concentrate for smoking/vaping [​IMG] ), these tutorials may inspire you a bit, as well...

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Cannabis Concentrate (Edible & Smokable
    recipes included... bioavailable improvement on Pheonix Tears & similar to BHO, but made with food grade/drinking
    alcohol
    )

-Medical Grade Cannabis Concentrate-

[​IMG]

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Hash Oil (starting with dry-sift hash, same as capsule
    recipe, oil can also be used for cooking)

Med-Grade Hash Oil

[​IMG]

And now for some 'inspiration'..... :p:smoke:

----

"An edible a day, keeps the doctor away!"

They beat apples! :p

Or they can include apples...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

'Pot'-tato Salad made with canna oil, half homemade hash mayo, and half store-bought mayo.
    Before adding the taters...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Canna S'mores, made with marshmallow, PB Canna Cookies, and Hashy Bars...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Truffles are super simple, they require three or four simple ingredients, they take about 10 minutes.. and no baking is required!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can skip the chocolate coating and the 'fuse' for the BOMBS, to make a much more simple PB fudge treat..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

'Hello Jello' (dragon/hash-tincture/oil infused, jello dessert treats)..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some Aussie-style Hashy Meat Pie.... of the 'bacon cheeseburger' variety. :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(ALL of the food items in the photo below, have been infused with hash oil, canna oil, tincture, or all of the above! [​IMG] )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When the GC Techies got the photo albums back up, and running, I was thrilled!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CannAmbrosia Fruit Salad made with tincture...

[​IMG]

Then, you have oil based drinkables...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And with a tincture, you can expand and 'lighten' your drinkable options... glycerin and alcohol tinctures do require
    more patience than oils, during processing, however.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(And edible-drinkables :p )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Candies are great, too...

-"Meddy" Moose Pops-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-Philosopher's STONES-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Even sushi is easy!

Alcohol and glycerin hash tinctures in the sushi rice (which calls for mirin, a rice wine, sugar and vinegar... some
    sushi rice recipes also call for oil, so hash oil may be used as well), and a touch of alcohol tincture with the water,
    that is used to hydrate the wasabi. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And if you want something really simple... just pop your oil into capsules when you're done!

These keep better than any other edible.. on a shelf, in a desk, or in the freezer.. and they're always ready for eating. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Some smoking concentrate made the same way as the above caps, minus the oil of course, with a faster wash/rinse...)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And just when you thought that the liquor flavored "Kopper's Cordials" couldn't possibly get any better...

We turned around, and made them with Golden Dragon. :eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyhow, these are just a few examples... but I think the post is probably quite long enough! :p

Good luck, and have fun! [​IMG] [​IMG]

-----

(PS - To keep this page from becoming redundant, please delete the above photos if you 'quote' this message
    to reply, for the sake of the members who visit the thread after you... it's happened in the past, two or three
    times on a single page in at least one case, and the results are not good!
    :p )

3. Oh god.. thank you very much. I'll have to get my friends together and figure out which one of these they would wanna make. Since they'll be 5 or 6 of us, it'd be nice to make something we'd all get multiple doses of so those chocolates are looking pretty good to me, but if it comes down to it we could just have one awesome day. haha

4. BKS is the master!!!