lookin for input 2plants 1 bucket what to do

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by stoney917, Jan 31, 2010.

1. the strain is dj short bb and not my grow just checked out a friends who i gave seeds to and i think he screw himself he has a dwc bubblebucket with 2 bb plants in it in the same rw cube one plant is very close to done if not done already. he had put another seed in the cube about 3wks after the first sprout came up now one is going to be done the other is way behind both have budz on them but the smaller one isnt even close i was thinking to tell him flush for a week 7-10 days chop the finished one and then go back to feedin his regular soup or a lighter dose and then work back up to his full strength . any opinions are greatly appreciated just know what ur talkin about i think it would be fine flushing chop back to normal maybe slow down shock or stunt the younger plant but who cares if it recovers
    one more thing i would like to add is my boy is a idiot i let him know that many many times you know the kind wants help bugs the shit out of u and ends up doin his own thing ne way if it were up to him he would have 10 different plants in 1 net pot in a 5g bubble buckets thats why he only got 2 seeds at the moment both plants look great just different stages of flower im actually verysurprized that they both are showing no signs of burn or def any thoughts please

2. Holy pararaph with run on sentences.:D:D:D

3. i talk fast and type fast no need for grammer lmao ne thoughts on the prob though not my writing skillz

4. ugh,.....I'm dying to get my hands on some DJ genetics and 2 BB's are wasted :(

2 plants, 1 pot, huge basic no-no.

5. lol. just bustin ur balls man. I would do what u were thinking and flush, harvest 1 plant, then feed plant 2 and try to keep it healthy untill harvest. But like LBH said. 2 plant and 1 bucket is bad practice. But you know this man.

6. 2plants 1 cup. oh noezzzzzzz!