Lookie what I picked up today!

Discussion in 'General' started by DEFSTONES, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Already popped one of the yellow ones, and I'm feeling quite niceeee :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Smarties? lol jk but rly what are they. im thinking xanax but i dnt kno much about pills.

3. damn your gonna have tonight

4. lol nah they are ecstasy :D:wave:

5. beans,extacy

6. O nice. And DEFSTONES your icon is sick 2.

7. nice my friend has some red dvds that are ok (you need to take 3 for a good roll), so i dont know if Im gonna get any or not. What are the imprints on all those? What did 10 (that looks like how many you got) go for in your area? This past summer there were some Exclamation Points/Incredibles around here that were AMAZING.

8. Have fun with those Yellow Daises, they're fire as fuck. I'm 6'1, 290lbs and I rolled for seven hours straight on ONE. Excellent pick up man.

9. Shit, seriously? I popped the yellow one around like 4 and I'm feeling great but I wanted to up it some so I popped a purple ferrari - should I save the other yellows for a special occasion???

10. If they're anything like what we've been getting here in KCMO, they're pretty fire. I've only had bad experiences with purple rolls (i.e., not working), but greens and yellows... Yummylicious.

If you want a mega-fucking-tastic roll, take two daises, then, about four hours later, during your peak, take a green one.

Just be safe with it man. Keep a waterbottle with you, take a couple drinks every ten, fifteen minutes.

11. Lol, yeah I have a nice consistant chilled out roll - it's real layed back. These yellow daisies are niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D I have like 3 more left, a purple ferrari (i think), 2 blue dolphins, and a white daisy/clover/ and a green rolex...heard of any of these? I think they're all supposed to be pretty good, except blue dolphins I think they suck

12. is it bad to consume anti-oxidant drinks while rolling or pre rolling ??!

13. Wow, I haven't rolled in about 2 years...your making me miss it! Hands down my favorite drug of all time...