Look

Discussion in 'General' started by Reggae420, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Drug Deaths Per Year
    [​IMG]

2. already knew that.

3. ya i think most ppl know that

4. Yeah i think everyone knows that!
    A little contradicting the fact tobacco is in there tho. The fact marijuana has just as many chemicals in it.

5. #5 Kramer, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009
    But how many of those chemicals are shared?

Think on that sir.

And plus, the table IS talking about deaths caused by a substance, not how MJ stands apart chemically.

6. I don't understand what you mean by shared?
    I'm not trying to say marijuana dose cause deaths, however the chemicals do effect the lungs in a similar way to tobacco.

7. Shared between Tobacco and Cannabis.

For instance:

Does cannabis have...

Arsenic, acetic acid, nickel, benzene rubber cement, ammonia, formaldehyde, or phenol?

Naw.

But tobacco does.

8. Oh i get ya!
    No your right i agree! but you know....

9. I think I get what he means. You can't exactly link 450k deaths to tobacco because did the cigerette actually kill them? No it caused it. Has anyone ever died WHILE smoking a cig? no.

Its the same for mairjuana no one has died smoking and its impossible to die from smoking but we don't know the long term effects yet.

10. EXACTLY what i was trying to say! Plus rep and welcome to the city man!:hello:

11. Long term effects:

[​IMG]

Being awesome.

12. LOL yeah man!

13. Hey Borstal, i noticed you the other day from your pickup thread and im also from Langley, BC. I sent you a friends invite and a few pm's, o and Welcome to the City. :smoke:

14. Just noticed borstal has been here since nov 2008 so a welcome is a little too late. Either way enjoy your time here man.

15. Im fairly new I joined late late 08. I just havn't been posting much until now.

@ other guy: I will send you a PM back I just havn't been to the city in a while.