Look tell me how much longer please?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Justadad, Sep 6, 2013.

1. These are 2 of my baby clones.. each are about 5-6 inches tall and happily budding,

Question is....... can anyone help judge by the pics about how much longer until harvesting?

Thanks and as usual, all help is welcome & appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. cant tell anything from these pics, basically you want your buds to look like the bud u would get from your dealer right? look for some amber trichomes, receding pistils, density of the bud. if all trichs are clear or cloudy and the pistils are white and perky, its not time

3. Looks like you have aanother week to go. Your white hairs should be 75 to 85% red/brown.

kizzy

4. only way to accurately tell, is to check your trichomes.  radio shack sells a nice little pocket microscope for checking trichomes...

5. Or even Amazon. You're looking for a 60-100x magnification commonly called a "420 scope".

7. </blockquote>Ahaha never heard it called that before. I just bought a plain unlabeled one on Amazon for $15 :ph34r:

8. ya, there's a lot of stuff out there. depends on what ya wanna spend...

9. For sure. They have some sick ass digital scopes or simple loupes. My stepfather prefers a loupe, its easier on his eyes and he can't use a dope scope that well.

10. I sure appreciate everyone's feedback. I'll say one thing about this website.. is that of all the websites I subscribe to, this one is the most responsive & friendly. Looks like I'll just focus on all our friends here.

So folks.... you think these lil buds will get even fatter?

Thanks again all

11. I dont think they will fatten up to much more but youll getter a bigger high. But if you wait to long your buds will start losing thc..

kizzy

12. they'll reach a point where they don't get bigger.  but the last few weeks is when they fill in, and really put on the weight!