Look or ill kill you.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by hazzygotmelazy, Mar 18, 2010.

1. ok so i had my plant in a regular plastic cup,and i transplanted it into a 3gal pot but when i was moving the plant all the soil fell apart and i tried my best keeping the roots together the mains ones were still with the plant and their was dirt around the roots and i just stuck the plant ans covered it with the soil and i threw a tb spoon of salt in my water when i watered it not sure why but someone told me to,and i was just wondering if my plant will be ok its 2 weeks and 3 days old.

2. salt? lol... don't do that :)

anyways, get some superthrive, liquid karma, or kelp extract for transplants... helps ease the roots... i obviously dunno how bad the transplant went, but your working with a resilient plant... it'll prolly make it... pretty natural for plants to stunt for a couple days after transplants... next time you might want to water it before you transplant, the dirt stays together better... and just cut off the bottom and down the side, then peel the cup off...

good luck bro