Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Look like pot?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dankbudsmoka, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Their is this kid i know ,who is the person who got me into weed,that smokes so much its like he looks like pot haha do you get what i mean by this:smoke: he problay goes through an oz a week so that should give you an idea its crazy to me because he quit for 4 months and he looked normal he started up again an has been doing the same thing for 3 months an he once again looks like weed :eek: hahahaha what do you guys think?

2. hahah i guess heavy usage can do that to certain people

3. what do you mean by he looks like weed?

4. if you were to see his face even when sober you would understand.He just looks like pot haha the other guy gets it.You would have to see someone that smokes extremely large amounts to understand

5. Did he actually look like a bud? Maybe he had a bud light shirt on. I smoke an OZ a day on a good day naw whatti mean?

6. hahahah cant say that doesnt sound fun but that would make my low tolerance go to shit lol

7. I say...... GRIND HIM UP AND SMOKE HIM :smoke:

8. he look somethin like this? [​IMG]

9. lol ;) hed be some dank bud (no homo)

10. Yes minus the retarded facial expression lol

11. This thread=Full of win

12. yea i smoke like a pound a day...