Look like a good deal?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by bamf64, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Someone in my area has this bong for sale on craigslist. I texted him and he told me it was still for sale.

what do you think?

beaker bottom bong

2. That looks like a crazy deal man. I just ordered a bong off grasscity for $30 shipped, and honestly, its not anywhere near as nice as that one.

3. I mean it's a $30 bong so I wouldn't expect much haha. If it functions I'd say you got your moneys worth.

4. I would say it's a good deal, but the glass can't be that thick or of very good quality. Looks like a promotional item too! Not to mention it's in inglewood...

5. yeah inglewood is pretty sketch.. whats a promotional item?

6. Glass on glass bong for $30. That's a steal, just wash it out with iso.:wave:

7. lol i have the same slide the slide is worht 25 itself

8. Dude you gotta at least try!
    Before that shit gets scooped up.

At first i was like " dudes gonna get robbed "
    but then i saw how cheap..

Of course it looks like a good deal,
    just to good to be true almost..

9. yeah..im 18 and im only a 5"9 135lbs and i dont stand a chance against some inglewood gangsta...

should i go with a freind just to be safe?

10. If your sketched out,
    go with heat..

But its only like 40 bucks,
    youll be fine..

11. Don't listen to him, that advice will get you shot with your own gun.

Meet the person in town by a police station or courthouse. Nobody is asinine enough to pull anything there.

And by promo item, I mean it has some skateboarding company (?) logo on it.

12. im just gona go with a freind or 2. fuck the popo station..

13. As long as the glass is clean, I wouldn't worry about the police bothering you. Most officers, especially in that area, don't care about you buying a bong, they care about themselves or any other countrymen getting capped.

14. I'd be very surprised if you got jacked over a 30 dollar bong. I'd jump on that before someone else does!

15. ive been held up at knife point for a dime man
    and think of this say he got like 10 replys for the ad and was robbing each of those people 30 bucks plus whatever else they had on them.i would say he would get at least a few hundred dollars before he got caught or people stopped replying.

16. inglewood iis the shit hollywood undead grew up there