Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Look at this thread if you've purchased from the GC shop. please!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 452289, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Quick Question to those who have ordered on here before. Does the packaging scream out anything that would be suspicious to a parent? lol
    I live with my parents and I've been looking at this bong on here that I'm wanting more and more every time i run into it. http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/glasscity-bubblicious-bong-ice-7mm-1.html
    I'm in love with this <3

2. Usually they stamp bongs with 'BONG' in bright red on the side of the box...Anything else is stamped 'PARAPHERNALIA.'

I can't imagine they would get much business if they weren't discreet in packaging.:cool:

3. How do you plan on hiding this bong from the rents?

4. Haha true story. Idk i was just wondering since I've been caught and had my bong taken away in the past and I'd rather be sure before i order so i dont have to go through all of that mess again :p

5. it will say glass pipe on the outside if it goes through customs. i know from experience

6. EASY. i hide that shit on the side of my bed, with some pillows all around so it just looks like i have a messy bed. and when i smoke i burn incense. fuck febreeze

7. I guess that makes sense. Your pillows are gonna smell dankk. Haha!

8. Fuck. Seriously? Is it noticable?

9. Haha nah just the bown and stem reek of fucking resin. i put those in a sock and spray it with cologne and hide it int he back of my closet:smoke: the key is to hide parts for your bong in different places haha!

10. I've bought a glass bong and an acrylic bong. The glass one said "glass water pipe" and the acrylic said "water pipe"

11. haha wipe that shit down before you use it again right? dont be smoking cologne lol...but what i used to do when I lived with my parents was buy something else and hide it in my closet so that when I finally got the bong in, I would open it in my room and bring out the box with the other item so they wouldn't think twice about it. But if you bring it to your room and then just say "oh its nothing"...you fucked ;)

12. "Is that another bong?!"
    "Nahhh, mom, my sink is leaky as fuck!"

13. Says in orange tape around the box FRAGILE - Glass or something on those lines,... orange tape with fragile on it:)

14. hahaha thats funny shit.

15. thats a brilliant idea haha thank you sir i might consider this one. for the price and niceness of the bong im willing to take that risk lol

This sucks man they just put you on blast. thanks guyss.

16. [quote name='"MesKiDcudi"']

"Is that another bong?!"
    "Nahhh, mom, my sink is leaky as fuck!"[/quote]

Wish i could give rep on my phone. So funny

17. I actually ordered this specific bong. Took 17 days from when I ordered it which wasn't bad. Came in a normal looking box with orange stickers on the side that said fragile. That was the only thing on the outside of the box. If you're in a situation where your parents are opposed to you smoking then I would recommend not getting a bong cause they are much harder to hide than a pipe (especially the smell), but if you get home before your parents everyday and can get the mail before them then I would say go for it. Also I live in NJ so it had to go through customs and I didnt have anything on it that said glass pipe.

18. Yeah everyone says I shouldn't get a bong just yet, but i say screw it. Those smooth milky hits make smoking so much more enjoyable than a pipe which i hate using since i lost my screens.
    But really? you ordered the same bong? Lol what do you think of it? worth it? And if that's all it says then I really should no have problem. But I'm not sure since I've heard two other people it says glass pipe lol.

19. #19 metaldubstepbud, Oct 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2011
    Hey alot of people are saying the box will be stamped, but me and a friend ordered an acryllic bong from here acouple years ago and when it came there were no stampings on the box. BUT the sticker on the box did say it came from amsterdam and a bunch of other stoner giveaways. Just get the box before them, simple. :p any self respecting parent gives their child 0 privacy anyways

Edit: btw if you are deadset on a bong (which i highly recommend) then just make sure you clean it once every two weeks or so depending on how much you use it. (I stash mine under my bed in an old school backpack behind some boxes) Coarse sea salt+isopropyl alcohol=your friend

20. This would be a nice plan only I'm leaving for work as soon as they get home from work lol I wish they'd just give me a box that says fragile. and thats it. ha