Look at this cool mouse

Discussion in 'General' started by Thee Mushroom Man, Jan 17, 2014.

1. His eyes look cool, but thats probably because his head got cut in half. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389970468.546027.jpg

2. This is exactly what I expected.

What if you killed like an all new species of mouse?

Someone just missed their chance to have something named after them.

3. [quote name="Nerd139" post="19357808" timestamp="1389970686"]This is exactly what I expected.What if you killed like an all new species of mouse?Someone just missed their chance to have something named after them.[/quote]Shiz dude your right. What if that mouse was the real ratatouille? He could make sandwiches. Think of that. Wow i wont kill a mouse ever again.

4. Thanks for posting this. Very informative.

5. #6 Majestic Raven, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    I love looking at dead things right after I wake up. Thanks for killing my morning wood.

6. The mushroom man needs to eat more mushrooms and get better in touch with nature I think.

7. #8 Nerd139, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    I always wonder if I am killing some undiscovered species of insect every time I kill one. You could be having an infestation of some new species and never know it unless you looked it up or worked in the field. Hell even then. All the different species of animals out there and some are only ever spotted like once in a blue moon.

Next time you are about to kill something maybe you should ask yourself, "Is this some new species of sub species?"

8. Huh, must just be me then...People always say I stare at the ground when I walk because I'm not confident in myself.

Please, my ego?  Nah, man...There are things smaller than me down there, I'm not trying to step on them to move forward. :cool:

9. That looks like a normal mouse i dont get it

do their eyes usually not bulge that much?

10. [quote name="My Username" post="19361259" timestamp="1390015165"]That looks like a normal mouse i dont get itdo their eyes usually not bulge that much?[/quote]Lol. Do u know that the mouse is dead? Their eyes dont usually bulge that much, the only reason he is, is because his head was cut in half.

well he looks even cuter dead than alive i must say

12. How do you know what he looked like when he was alive?

You've only seen him dead?

I find it suspicious you know what he looked like before.

I'd keep an eye on this one, Mushroom.

13. Doesnt he? I was smoking a bowl and i was half way through it, then i turned around and saw the mouse, and thought he looked cool.

14. Hmmm... Ive always felt like i was being watched in my house, i bet hes gotta camera set up. Hopefully not in the bathroom, cause thats right were i went after i toked today, lol.

15. The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

16. I used to live in a home where we'd get mice during the winter and we never put food in the traps but every morning we'd have a caught mouse.

Lived on an old farm place where the mouse caught in the trap would get half-eaten by other mice before we could check the trap the next day.  Any shoes or boots stored in the basement had their insides shredded.  Woke up a few times with bites on the fingers.  Not good.

18. #19 Nerd139, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014