Look at this bullshit propaganda

Discussion in 'General' started by Railer, Mar 30, 2011.

1. I just found this test at my cousins house. He was looking through his old stuff and I knew I needed to post it. Read it up close. Such bullshit

Attached Files:

2. wow i would love to get given that test at school, give all the REAL answers and when they fail me come in with a mountain of evidence and be like FUCK YOU

3. Damn thats some bs. My psych. teacher is cool. He just told us that it can cause a lack of motivation and you become lazy. He never said it was bad for you to smoke though.

4. You probably should make a big roach out of it :smoke:

5. 1. Take a dump on quiz
    2. Take a picture of dump-y quiz
    3. Send to teacher of class
    4. ???????????
    5. PROFIT!

6. It's not graded, I hope he failed it

7. Your friend should of put the real answers and then stapled sheets of why the teachers answers are wrong on the back.

Seriously. We need to take a stand. This bullshit is getting out of hand. I'm just a rhyming machine, but this colour is BLAAAND.

8. LOL.

causes men to stop producing hair,

and makes women start producing facial hair.

where the Fuck do they get these things.

9. Classic bullshit...

10. It might suggest bullshit but it hasn't been graded

11. Thats a quiz, not propaganda

12. nah i took that test in my health class in 2003...same exact shit

13. It looks like what D.A.R.E gave you in 4th grade

14. i took quizes like that in middle school. they can't be teaching young students that marijuana is less harmful than tobacco, by far, and that it isn't as detrimental on health as it's advertised to be. that would be too logical, right.

in all seriousness, that's a good topic. gonna make a thread

15. Does THC really store in my testicles?

16. I don't think I like where this is going...
    :hide:

17. ive heard from ppl in real life and on the internetz... that it has a effect with the testes.

ive heard many rumors of it 'lowering sperm count' ... lowering testosteron lvl... etc

thing that got me worried is.... im not able to fully grow my facial hair....
    fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    alsooooo worried about the color of my semen and if i can make babies. i thought it was supposed to be WHITE growing up...

if my semen works = win... if it doesnt.... i guess its a win too:D

o well fuck it

18. :laughing:

Good one.

19. Lol it effects facial hair? Look at the stereotypical stoner image this test author would hold. A burnout with an insane beard and dreadlocks no doubt lol that alone stomps out that myth. Sometimes I can't even believe people believe their own bullshit like this.

20. Yes, everytime you bust a nut you have the potential of getting a swallowin' bitch high.