look at my babies

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Beastmanaids, Jun 16, 2004.

1. Yo guys im a first time grower and i need some feedback and maybe someone who can tell me roughly how old they are..im thinken some where between maybe 3-4 weeks? Also if someone could tell me if there on track or whats going on.. They just got over a fuck load of rain that beat the shit out of them but i got smarter and put a top on them so now it will drip in when it rains... so heres my babies i hope you enjoy.

Attached Files:

2. another

Attached Files:

3. heres another

Attached Files:

4. ahhh another

Attached Files:

5. another another

Attached Files:

6. The soil in the buckets arent what they are now we fill,ed them almost all the way up. the first stuff was just shit mud so we had to transplant them. we got half and half we got some of the soil from before sence we had the perfect amount of everything in them and combined it with promix. And we have been useing miracle grow and stuff better than lime (there like brown granular).Like i said before if theres anything u recommend besides things that are like way out of price budget would be usefull. Thx.

7. anyone going to leave me feedback on what they think or what?

8. Thats a nice grow setup you got there. everything looks fine in the first picture. They look like there anywhere form 2-4 weeks, if there more around 4 weeks they probably aren't growing to their full potential. You might want to invest in a couple bags of potting mix, Walmart has some good cheap ish. I would wait till they have been sexed to use fertilizer. However if you are going to use some i suggest getting the miracle grow bags of soil, with the premixed fertalizers in already. Other than that it looks fine. What seeds you usin?

keep up the good work
    be vigilant

9. Im using seeds i got from a buy. they were in the bud,

10. miracle grow? i think not.... thats one of the biggest no no's ive ever had... miracle grow isnt exactly fit for growing pot.... its got extremly high ph levels... it might be okay for short term use but i wouldnt use it... foxfarms has good blends...sum miracle grow fertelizers have high concentrates of nitro *nitrogen* which will turn ur plants yellow and burnem from inside out.... marijuana like other plants can produce nitrogen on its own.... composing its on leafs will give it a significant amount of nitrogen.... plants look healthy i wouldnt use ferts unless u have to... what u put in is what u get out..... i would suggest getting some good potting mix tho it always helps....as of right now everything looks fine... id keep up what ur doing..... remember the plants height will double (if not more) during sexing keep in mind. could be jus the strain and a slow early grower..... you never know with bag seed.... id say its harder to grow most bag seeds than it is breeder seeds... peace out sam

11. If you want to know the bestfertiliser use other a slow release fetiliser this allows the fertiliser to seep in slowely and naturally. I have some that last 3 months perfect for groing its the whole period of growth. Also if you want better tasting pot I would go organic personally such as a fish done and meal worm mix, dont get it on the suface it will attract animals and to ut them of your lovely crop in flowering put human hair around them puts the son of bitches of,yuo can get it from any garden center. And it cheap just sprinkle on and sorted, DONT USE MIRACLE GROW. As the friend above me said the ph levels are to high and diluting the solutions at differnt stages of growth dosent work. It makes th soil acidic and the last thing you want is plants which wont grow at all. Good luck and happy growing

12. looking good, how deep is the growing bunk. Get some Schultz all purpose 10-10-10 Liquid plant food for veg, or any other fert with equal numbers are good for veg... Since is raining, dose the plant get some sun time during the day, or is it cloudy?.... Plant look good, u will want to add more soil until it covers the 2 last leaves on the bottom of the plant...

13. I really like your set up but how do they get light with that roof on the top.

14. i think there are holes in the roof....... but thats just me

peace

jeff

15. Erm i the roof is only on so the heavy rain doesnt rape them. and i have holes in there so that the rain can sort of drip down but thx for all the feed back guys...i think my dad bought some 10 10 10 fert for his real garden so im going to snag some of that.