Longtime friend turned roommate not down with the dank

Discussion in 'General' started by cas1337, May 15, 2010.

1. How about you just smoke outside?

It's not Winter anymore.

2. It probably isn't a good idea to sit on your front porch and rip bongs. If the OP is willing to make the transition to blunts, or even dry-pieces, then smoking outside would be a fantastic idea.

3. Dry pieces are great and they make bowls last longer so i would switch to that and take a step out in the back yard:hello:

4. You can still smoke a bong in the backyard... :confused:

Bongs aren't loud voices, you can use them inside and outside.

5. My bad. I was under the impression he lives in an apartment (which usually only have front decks or balconies). A backyard would work.

6. If you get a vape you will solve the problem.

7. Just moved in yesterday, but there's a family that lives both diagonally, and above us. This is the issue with smoking out of the window and on the porch. The porch is only enclosed on 3 sides, the open side sees right through to the parking lot. The amount of traffic that come through the area by my window and porch make those not optimal. I don't care at my place, but after a couple months of not spraying anything or making any attempt to neutralize the smell, I don't think it's ever coming out. I'll just have to be discrete and use the window.

Additionally, I do smoke L's but I'm not really interesting in blowing 1g+ per smoke multiple times each day.

Bongs are much better at dry pieces at conserving by the way.

8. Cigarillos. Little harder to roll than blunts cuz your working with as much paper as small joint papers, but you can roll little joint sized blunts. I call em junts.