Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Longhairedbuds Pick-up thread (Green Crack, Strawberry Cream, Indica Ice)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by longhairedbuds, Feb 23, 2011.

1. #1 longhairedbuds, Feb 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2011
    StrawBerry Creme and Indica Ice

The Indica Ice is very sticky and dark in color heavy body stone smokes very good. Pack a bowl and it burns and burns 1 bowl lasted 15 minutes, is my favorite strain right now. StrawBerry Creme is still drying was a bit moist for my taste still very nice. Long whitish-yellow and red hairs.

Attached Files:

2. what did you pay?

3. Picture quality isn't the best, obviously but I can tell it's some funk!

4. $20 a gram. Been to a lot of shops in Michigan, this place is now my favorite. A lot of shops charge $20 for premature garbage. The StrawBerry Creme is almost the complete gram in the pic aside from a joint but been tearin the Indica Ice up. I don't know if it's just Ice or what but that's what they called it. Am going to smoke some strawberry creme in a min dryed out a bit more. It is so dank the indica ice is like a gummi bear to feel it and after you break it down you can literally form it into a ball it is a heavy stone puts me down for the night. I will try and get some better pics.

5. What club is this from?

6. ^ Pm'd you. Also added another pic of the StrawBerry Creme

7. Yeah took a look at it. Im from SE MI so i go to a lot of Ann Arbor clubs.

Cant wait for the prices to go down across the board.

8. #8 longhairedbuds, Mar 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2011
    Green Crack, very potent! Vintage Skunk #1 and California Indica. Love it!

Attached Files:

9. Blue Hash (Blueberry x Cali Hash Plant) One of my favorites right here! Smells a lot like banana bread tastes the same very spongey buds must have scissors resiny of course due to cali hash plant. In my top 3 along with Ice and Fruit Salad they all last a very long time tending to stay with the crystal loaded buds with tons of resin as my preference of course my camera sucks but it is loaded.

Attached Files:

10. Some dank Sour Diesel. love this strain! Dank buds gram in my pocket could be smelled upon entering room. Energetic euphoric type high great daytime strain.

Attached Files: