Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Longest you've waited for it.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by r33dh, Mar 20, 2011.

1. #1 r33dh, Mar 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2011
    Anyone who regularly gets there bud from a dealer knows it can be extremely frustrating when they take forever and hold you up. One time me and my friend were about to make a pickup for the weekend. The dealer knew my friend from school and we've chilled together a few times. This guy had one plant growing in his apartment and it was some gorgeous white widow. He had just began to harvest it. He had some ready to sell that night and we were in his area of the city, so we told him we were gonna pick up some. He agreed to meet at his place when he got home. He got home and passed out with his "friend" in the apartment. The "friend" clipped his whole tree and dipped out of town. Meanwhile we havent heard from him and think its just strange as hell. The guy called us back like 3 hours later an told us everything. We smoked with other friends while waiting but for the most part our night got ruined cause we never picked up, and didn't until the next night.

Obviously dealers can ruin, or really mess up social plans. Whats the longest you have waited for your green? How much were you buying and were other people with you having to wait because of your dealer? Add in whatever else you want.

2. dealers can ruin social gatherings? lol, what about their social gatherings YOU are interrupting to grab some nug Saturday night at 8pm? ur both a nuisance and a necessity to eachother. they have lives too, man. i mean obv u just got jewed, but to say dealers ruin social events? lol, grow up, kid. :wave:

3. I disagree. Dealing is a job. If a guy is going to make a living (or atleast work) by selling marijuana, or anything for that matter, then they should be comitted to it. If they say they're dropping off, they should drop off.

Now thats not to say I disagree with what you said about how they have lives too. I totally agree with that. If it's 9 on a Saturday night and you call up your dealer and he's busy, and THAT ruins your plans, well tough shit, not the dealers fault.

I know about this firsthand. I used to have a dealer that would tell me to come by, that he'd be home with my eighth, and I'd get to his place, and no answer. So I'd call him, and he'd be like "Yea I went to go surf". That shit ain't right.

If you're not mature enough to atleast keep plans and stay punctual, then you're sure as hell not mature enough to deal drugs...

4. my dealers dont mess around theyr probably the best dealers there are you can stop by them between llike 10 till 5 you can pick up w/e and however much even like 10oz's. they dont rip you off ever lol like a couple days i ago i picked up a half O for 100 of some dank bubble gum and he gave me 14.8Gs and also picked out the biggest nugs he had one which was 5.5Gs and the other 4.5 there the best dealers ever haha. idk if that whole thing made sense i kinda just smoked a J of that bubble gum lol

5. ya, thats def some bullshit...but its just common sense, if its an inconvenience for them, then it probably wont happen til it fits into their schedule...at least my guys never drop w/e theyre doin to get me a bag

6. i remember driving an hour to wait another hour just for some mids...

I mean, definitely have spent an entire night waiting because someone decided not to roll through or meet up, but that's just life.

Once you find the right person all that BS goes away.

7. half hour.

my dudes prett cool i usually dont ever have to wait which is nice.

plus hes got the best stuff in town

8. Like half an hour? Not even that because we'd call up the guy then plan the meet,Go get wraps and then go to the spot.The only dealer I ever really had to wait for was my first and if i did have to wait i'd go back to sleep until he calls then walk the thirty feet to the park behind my house to grab.

9. Dont assume things. My friend and I have both smoked with this guy on many occasions. We were not ruining OUR own friends plans to make a pickup. If he didn't wanna be bothered with us I dont think he would have even called to tell us he had some bud harvested.

10. LOL , waiting on having some dropped off in a bit, my guy is cool , he always gets Nice stuff , but hes awful at getting places on time and answering his phone lol .(One of my pet hates)!! Im just used to it now!:D

11. Around 14 minutes, there was a huge line on St. Paddys day at my dispensary.

12. With my first ever dealer (I was 15) I would ask him like 2 weeks in advance for bud because he was so unreliable.