Longest Wait for a Dealer?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by It's Kicked, Apr 16, 2004.

1. Nowadays, only have to ring up and then go and meet, 30 mins top.

But a couple of years ago when we bought a rather large amount between me and my friends we had to wait 4 days, but we got it and smoked it all, this bit we had each lasted a very long time. 9oz between 4.

2. a while ago my whole town was dry and me and some other people walked about 2 miles thats probly the worst ive had.

3. dammit man not only was my longest wait been almost 2 weeks but ITS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW! i gave my dealer $150 bucks on the tusday before 4/20 and i still havnt got my quarter and eighth! its serously pissing me off!!! ive smoked during this two weeks but only like a bowl or two that my friends hooked me up with.

4. god, dude, never give a dealer money until he has the weed or u know him pretty well. Dealers 101. this kid fronted me a 30 sack like a month ago and i still havent payed him. --I really am trying to, but i just dont have the cash..and this is why u should front weed to ppl either..sometimes they cant come thru

5. I know that one of my dealers always takes forever, so i just ask him a few days before my sack is empty. He's one of those that has to go to the source and sit down and have a chat and have them smoke him up before he brings me the bud. It's not so bad. i mean i understand the importance of the relationship with the source. you just have to know your dealers and expect it to happen. it sux that it has to be that way tho. for real. when i want a hook up, i want it like yesterday

6. word. i hate waiting for dealers. or having one guy go dry then trying to find shit from another one. then if i have to drive to meet him. its all a bitch. i am thinking that this summer after i get some money from my job i will just buy a lot of weed and not have to go to a dealer for a long long while. it would probably be cheaper and no more stres about buying.

7. "Were NOT drug dealers, we FUND raisers!"

longest wait.. 1 day, shortest wait, 3 minutes

8. 3 weeks, had the money the hole time, but into the first week i got some more moeny, so i had to change the ordor, lol, but yeah, 3 weeks, and iam getting it today, sooo happy :)

9. Longest wait was a day because my dealer is easily distracted by stuff. I haven't bought from him in about a year because he is a slack ass.

Shortest wait was 5 minutes. I was making plans to buy a bag from my distracted dealer when I stopped by a friend's house and discovered he had become a dealer. I bought a half o and he got busted a couple of days later for selling crack.

10. Longest I've ever had to wait was probably half a day, or not getting it at all - in my n00b smoking days though. Now, I've got several dealers right around me: One is always walking around the neighbourhood and comes to my door (usually there within 30 mins tops when you call him), and my other dealer drives around and also comes to the door within 30 minutes. Gotta love good dealers.

11. some guy owes me a dime from about a year ago but i dont really care, he would smoke me up almost every time we had practice, and he would hook me up fat for cheap. one time he sold me an 8th for 3 bucks. he was ripped as hell and he said he needed a god damn sandwich lol.

shortest wait is probably like 10 seconds. asked him if he had a bag, handed me the bag, handed him the money

12. 5 minutes so i can put on my shoes and walk next door to the grow house its great about six stains to choose from for cheap

13. lol, u guys complaining about waiting a few hours, i told my mate to get me some about 4 weeks ago,still nothing, i cancelled that now though, im not mad at him cuz he's my mate an is probably just dry. ive got a new dealer now though

14. i waited 2 weeks once cuz i had just moved like way far from where i lived and i found this new guy and he was a lazy sonsabitch... but now i just gotta wait a couple hours.. i restock my stash when it gets less than a half/o