Longest u grew an auto

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Papa Puff, May 4, 2021.

1. Hey Blades,
    I thought this would be a interesting topic to discuss!!
    So what the longest start to finish time it took to grow a Auto flower strain??? So here is mine! Pheonix good shit auto day 115. Looks like 2 more weeks so she will be close to 130. So thats over 4 months 20210503_025053.jpg IMG_20210503_023703_083.jpg Screenshot_20210503-155430_Gallery.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. No idea maybe 90 or something...

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 1
  3. 102 days and it was still chopped too early. Think it was the Cinderella Jack. My phoenix BYA has similar structure to your Phoenix GS..I grew it on 12/12 from seed tho so its pretty small tho.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Well I'm hoping to dispell the autos being faster deal

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  5. 130 days straight, Auto Think Different, she was my first grow so I fucked up a lot, had lots of stunting throughout, ended up with one hermie

6. My last auto ultimate, was 105 days, she was pulled early. She could have went to day 130+ easy

7. Well that doesn't really dispel it. Some do take longer and some are shorter depends on the strain and medium it's grown in.

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 2
  8. DP AutoNightQueen went 19 weeks, and gave a huge yield of sub-par stuff.

• Like Like x 2

9. That is what I am growing now, bro 19 weeks though fuccckkkkkkkkk

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mine was probably an abberation.

• Like Like x 1
  11. 84 days is about the longest I've gone with autos. By and large, autos are quicker grows than photoperiod plants. Different strains, different gains. Some go very long.

• Like Like x 1
  12. 84 days dayummm boy, I once chopped an auto at day 85 but she was not fully ready

13. I have a Delicious Northern Lights Blue that took 7.5 weeks to start flower, and will probably flower for 7-8 weeks.
    It's in a 7 usable gallon DWC reservoir.