Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Longest smoking time ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StonedProphet, Mar 7, 2012.

1. So as you are seasoned tokers you have had more time smoking weed. What I want to know is the longest time you smoked weed. My longest time would be about 6-7 hours of straight blazing. What was yours?

2. 5 hours.
    And boy, it was good.

3. Started smoking @ 10:00am EST. give or take 30min. Finished last bowl 20min ago. (1:50am give or take.)

4. 30 mins solo :/ Had 3 bowls outside

5. As of right now it is only around 5-6 hours, but come 4/20 (I don't celebrate it, but my friends do, and I decided I would quit after that day so I can have one last big smoke) I am going to smoke for 24 hours straight. Midnight to midnight.

6. #6 aPersonUponaHill, Mar 7, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
    Hmm well one time me and 3 friends rolled 10 blunts and smoked I think 7 or 8 of them just hotboxing my car in an empty parking lot. I know it was dangerous, but it had to have taken over an hour, possibly 2. Other than that I have sat around and smoked all day and night before but it wasnt non-stop blunt smoking, more like non-stop bong hits every 20 or 30 minutes after the first 3 to 5 to get high.. But if that counts somewhere around 20 hours, maybe 24. Its hard to pay attention to time when you are high, or remember specific time.

7. Like 7 years ago got a qp of good fluffly dank swag and smoke up first weekend my best friends parents were cool with us smoking that's who got.us that qp his dad lol kill that shit Idk around 4 after school till like 9 the next morning lol 2 people threw up me haha. (4 total people smoke including me.)

8. Maybe an hour... that might be stretching it.

9. Ive done 6 hours straight but thats me

10. I'll let you know when I stop.

11. Well non-stop started @ 15..I'm 29..carry the 1..14years.

12. About 19 hours? Solo don't remember faced an ounce with a vaporizer.

13. 3 days :(....... now I'm schitzo

14. Been smoking for almost 12 years now non stop... Wake up,, smoke.. Smoke all day.. And smoke before bed... True Cali smokin..( all day) the only break I had was when they locked me up and I was still smokin in there... So 12 years

15. Something short of 24 hours. It was one of these past 4/20's excluding 2011. I can't remember exactly which year, lol.

16. About 3 years sense I've been sober I smoke every 2 hours tops every day. Yes I have a job no I don't waste. I just have such I high tolorence that it takes that, o man what I would give to get highschool stoned again

17. 5 hour's of straight blazing joint after joint.Then passed out dead.It's a stupid idea smoking everything in one time.

18. I smoke everyday(2 years), no longer than 10 hours in between. Sometimes it's just a hitter, sometimes a smaller bowl, and sometimes a bigger bowl.

I've laid around completely blown for 4 day weekends, that's probably the longest I've actually been smoking like every 1-2 hours.

19. Well 4/20 is easily over 14 hrs of smoking. 4:20 am through at lest 2 In the morning the next day. If I can make it that long

20. Something tells me you wont make it 24 hours w/o some unmentionables