Longer glass spoons?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Newkid20, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Okay so I have a really nice 5" spoon pipe that I really adore. I love smoking from it - you really get the taste of what you're smoking when you take a nice long drag from a spoon. I'd really like to get an even bigger one eventually, but right now I can't seemingly find anything on the web that's longer than 5" (and 5" are RARE!) so does anyone know where I can find a really nice 6"-8" spoon? As much as I'd love to have one custom made, that's not really in the budget right now so I'm just kind of looking for something standard. I just don't really want a Sherlock/bubbler, I'm more of a strait pipe guy :smoking:

2. Custom made doesn't mean it has to cost a lot. There are a lot of blowers on etsy that will make basically anything you ask and they charge very reasonable prices, especially considering you just want a long spoon. You can contact plenty of people on there that will do it for you. I'd recommend just finding a spoon you like and asking the blower if they can make one however long you want.

3. Ever thought about a Gandalf style pipe? Just had my first sesh out of my brand new one this evening. Got one about 8 - 9" long, clear glass. So cool that you can "milk" it... :D

4. I'm not sure if I would really enjoy that as much, but I'll keep that in mind. The type of pipe I was reffering to was like in the following video @ 2:50

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsuoQXm2xVg"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]