Longboards

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by SmoWeed, Aug 30, 2010.

1. I didn't know where else to put this thread so I guess it's technically a sport?

Anyways, can anyone suggest some good longboards. I've been wanting one for a minute and now I've finally got the cash to get one.

2. Get yourself a proper Sector 9. Go to a good location and glide your ass home. :D:smoke:

3. Hell yeah bro I was looking for a longboarding thread in here. I've been riding for 3 years and I've always rode Sector 9 boards. I have a surf camp, a padang, and a seedling. For trucks I'd recommend seismic. Those are what I use with bone reds bearings and sector 9 74 mm wheels. I hope this helped, I showed pictures of all below. \/ :smoking:
    [​IMG]
    Surf Camp^
    [​IMG]
    Padang^
    [​IMG]
    Seedling^
    [​IMG]
    Seismic trucks^
    [​IMG]
    74 mm wheels ^

:smoking:

4. This is the one i got, arbor hawaiian koa pintail, carves great and also good for just smoking a joint down the street.

Attached Files:

5. Nooooo!!! Not Sector 9 please!! They are cheap wood, rot warp and are easily breakable. The trucks they come with are shotty and wheels harder than me in a church.

KrackedSkulls.com, I recomend the schimiter. Thats what I have lasted me awhil of constant use. Trucks are nice and reliable and so are the wheels. I reccomend abec for the wheels.

6. I have a landyachtz drop carve with orangutang 75mm wheels, i would "high"ly recommend it...!

7. How is the dropcarve? I've heard mixed reviews and they aren't very helpful. Anyone with a subsonic pulse? I just went and go my board bout 4 days ago, started a t-break today to save up for a new one already!

8. I personally really love my dropcarve, I have the 2010 model which is slightly thicker wood giving it more stability. It's great for carving and sliding and my favorite part is the nice and wide board which is great for my really big feet...

9. Do you have anything to say about the 2009 model i think it is, the pedals one. Does that have a different board thickness?