Longboarding

Discussion in 'General' started by Blaqspade, May 8, 2008.

1. Longbaording FTW! Who all here longboards? Its easily one of my favorite things, The weather is getting nicer where i live so im seeing more and more boards come out. Just burning a bowl and flowing down a nice smooth hill is the best ever.

Wind in your hair, weaving in and out of the yellow lines, there is nothing like it.

What kind of boards ya all ride?

This is my setup
    Sector Nine bomb hills not countries deck
    Randal R-II Trucks
    Abec-11 gumball wheels 76mm, 78a duro
    and bone redz bearings (not that nice but I was broke at the time)

2. i got a sector 9, i love that shit. takes me to and from class in minutes. ballin'.

3. i ride regular skateboards, but for cruising i really enjoy using a waveboard. i really recommend it. great full body work out and it makes for a real smooth cruise. almost feels like youre hovering. its only got 2 wheels. check em out on youtube if you dont know what im talking about. search for waveboarding. :cool:

4. wrong part of the forum lol, but i got a
    bustin complex 42" 7ply maple
    paris 180 trucks
    abec 11 70's flashbacks 81a 70mm
    rush ceramic titainium bearings

try www.silverfishlongboarding.com

5. during the school year me and my boy drive to the top of the parking garage on campus in his jeep, bake it out, and bomb the garage all night on our sector 9 longboards.

6. I've been boarding for the past 5 years. The set up I mainly ride on is:
    Lush Kilima drop trough
    Randal 150s
    Retro ZigZagz 66mm 78a
    Bones Reds

What's you name on there? I'm righteous_jams.

7. bombing hills is the best thing ever, i usually ride my friend's sector 9 while he rides his loaded and my roomate rides his arbor

8. Nice gear guys :D and to the dude who wrote about the parking garage.... That sounds like a bomb Idea... tobad my small town doesnt have parking garages

9. i do too. we got long hills and a bunch of parking garages. but we get kicked out pretty quick on the parking garages. i have a sector 9 sidewinder "off the wall".

10. sector 9 ftw

11. Lmao damn girl your eyes are real stoney in your signature haha

12. hell ya man, thats one of my favorite things to do ripped! we have a 5 story parking garage near our dorm, so we bake and then go charge it for hours untill campus police come and tel us to leave.

I ride a gravity

13. i have a sector 9. i used to ride all the time. its been a long time though since ive busted it out. i used to do the parking garage thing as well. it all started as a little kid with rollerblades bombing parking garages then i moved up to long boards. now im just a bum.

14. sector 9, shiva deck

15. i got a sector 9 sunburst

16. ive got a sector nine trilam with alpine trucks, bones red, and some fat airflow wheels.. nothing better n a mile long hill after a nice big bowl or two.

17. Got a couple sector nines, but we also have some other sick boards, namely a flowboard and also 2 electric longboards (which are super sick for cruising)

18. i get blazed and get longboard all the time its so fun

19. I've been longboarding for the last 5 years or so. Fun stuff. Bombing, carving, boardwalking, sliding - so much fun! I have many setups in my quiver. Can't wait until summer. Nothing beats getting high off some killer bud and bombing some great berkeley hills. This summer I'm most likeley going on a 2 week road trip through oregon, washington(merryhill) and Vancouver B.C. to check out runs over there. :D

20. i love skating bowl when im high, its so fun just carving it.