long winter..

Discussion in 'General' started by CannabisKills, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Does the winter feel like its been incredibly long for anyone else? I'm in Minnesota and it just seems like its been cold for so long now, starting since fall. It feels like the time from fall when it started getting cold and until now when its still a few months away from really being spring has taken forever. I think since I'm psychologically sick of the winter I keep track of the time more, and this makes me perceive that the days are longer and its taken a longer time than it really has to near spring. :smoking:

2. Im in coastal carolina and even here its been mad cold for way too long.

3. Lately we've been having half ass winters. This is what they're supposed to be like lol.

4. Seems like the opposite to me. We've been getting mild winters for the last few years. Granted, everyone in my area bitches about the cold and such, so I suppose I'm just an exception.

For me, it feels cold out until it hits single digits (or below). It seems that by that point, my body adjusts. I can walk around outside with a t-shirt and sweatshirt on, no problem (granted, not if I'm outside all day skiing/biking). You just gotta adjust. If you wear heavy-ass jackets all the time, you'll never adjust to the colder temperature! Let your body get used to the cold, and it's not too bad at all.

5. Yeah man I feel the exact same way. This weather is really making me depressed too. I just want nice weather. I want to be able to go boating, I wanna play disc golf. This cold iowa weather just makes me want to sit in bed all fucking day and it seems like this winter is too long.

6. man, I'm in fuckin' Arizona and I've had enough of this cold weather.

I like the idea of cold weather when its burnin hot outside but in reality. FUCK COLD WEATHER

This is the second time I have been sick in the last month -_-

edit: I was right the first time, ya? It's weather, not whether in this case?