Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

long time smoker, first time posting

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Frosty_Cola, Feb 19, 2006.

1. hey heads! im new to this forum. when OG was shut down i was looking for a new place to post. i've been smoking for about 11 years andI am about to move to oregon ...so if anyone is from there give me a shout!!

2. i like your avatar. :)

3. hahaha. i'm smoking with some buddies today.... and i found your sig absolutely hilarious. two wrongs don't make a right... but three rights... they make a left. that's classic, i'm gonna toss that one out while we're blazed and see what people say... haha. or maybe... two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts... they sure do.

WELCOME TO GC MAN!! :gc_rocks:

4. whats up, GC is a friendly place, im sure youll fit right in

5. ^^def. i agree, your avatar is pretty tight btw

6. thanx guys...i like the avatar also....HOORAY FOR BOOBIES!!!:hello:

7. welcome to the city my friend

8. welcome to the city! :wave: id read the rules over quickly if i were u. just so u dont get banned or nething. ;)

9. welcome friend, Im pretty new myself and loving the community- such great people!