long time no see GC

Discussion in 'General' started by HighHaze, Jul 24, 2007.

1. wussup? i dunno if you guys remember me, but i had a lotta probs with depression and the family and all, and i used to be smoking several times of day and all. i still love the MJ dont get me wrong, but i just had to quit (at least for the time being). i am going to college on a full football scholarship and ive decided that i should quit because it will just hold me back (physically) and i need to be in the best shape. i have been clean for months now and will try not to touch it in college. i would like to come back to it some time later on in life because it really does make me happy, but i just have to get through these years first.

also, i have been writing many songs and lyrics and will try to make it in the music industry (keyword try). i have filled up a whole book already (although i idolize quality over quantity) and am trying to complete my next. ill probably come here from time to time, but i doubt that i will be here at all because it would just make me think about the MJ more. peace!