Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

long term physical damage from pot

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sceaspit11, Jun 19, 2015.

1. hey blades, i was curious if any of you who smoke (or have quit) think (or know/have experienced) long term damage from pot? this doesnt specifically have to be "severe" or life-threatening, but anything in general, such as memory loss, maybe even depersonalization.

2. None of the above and I have been smoking since 1968.  Emotional/mental problems seem to come to the front with younger tokers.  At least that's what I read here on the forum.  Young people are always getting freaked out thinking they are gonna die.  If you think anything you mentioned is true or have experienced those things, please don't smoke.  People that can't handle cannabis and post about it just give ammunition to the anti legalization faction.

3. I know someone who's been smoking weed for like a decade and they cough up a litre of black phlegm every morning. There are other issues like paranoia but that's mostly down to/in combination with other stuff