Long pre-shipping

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by wolfstorm, Dec 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey I was curious how long it takes for something to ship?.. I placed my order on December 9, 2011 and its been in Pre-shipping since..

Only thing I can think of is one of the item's I ordered is a Magic glass 2000 ice and apparently they are all custom made after the order has come in, but that is supposed to only be 3-7 days.

2. Its the holiday season, we have had deals going on, lots of orders. I can only assume there are a smaller number of people working the shop, over here on the forum though we have really nothing to do with the shop hahaha.

Have you entered a support ticket from the shop?

3. I figured as much, was just wanting to check - and yes I did put up a support ticket but I haven't received a answer yet on there.

4. We are sorry about the delayed shipments however even companies like BestBuy having major problems on their shipments after black friday and receiving major complaint Best Buy Is Ruining Christmas

During this time of the season the order numbers increase terribly which causes the issue. We understand that you guys want to receive everything quicker ( similar as i also do ) but please try to understand us. Our staff is doing their best to handle everything on time.

5. So.. Still in pre shipping and my first ticket was closed with no answer and my second ticket on the issue hasn't been answered either.. Sigh :(

6. There was an overwhelming response to the recent sales and with that came an overwhelming amount of Support requests which caused an overload of emails. If your ticket has not been answered, please resubmit it and it will be answered as soon as possible.

Please include all necessary information in regards to your order. Also, please check the FAQ in Support as it may have the answers you need.

7. Ohhh...just noticed the Magic Glass part of your post...my apologies. Good ol' Magic Glass...it won't break and it's top notch craftsmanship but it takes a little while for the store to get their shipments from them. Still, resubmit a ticket, please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.