Long lost pipe found!!!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by nuggetroaster1, Dec 20, 2011.

1. So while putting a jacket on this morning i felt something in a pocket, so i checked it out and it was my custom blown fish/alien pipe i had lost about two years ago!

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. that piece is pretty dope! i can only imagine how stoked you are that you found it haha.

3. Man you have no idea it was the last thing i was expecting

4. that is a sick ass piece....i would have went crazy looking for that thing

5. ha trust me i did, i just thought it was somewhere in my room but it ended up being in the family closet and somehow no one ever found it

6. lol damn that's lucky as hell...if i pulled that out of a pocket i would have threw it thinking its some kind of fucking creature

7. holy shit dude!!! about 2 years ago i got really high, then paranoid, and hid my pipe somewhere in my room. two days ago i found it again! i was so happy lol. seeing this thread and your situation is crazy as shit.

and that pipe would probably scare me though if i was high lol. but that's one of the coolest ones i've seen in a while.

8. Let me guess OP, was it your winter jacket? I once found my ipod after 1 year because it was in my winter jacket and i had put it away for the seaosn.

9. Haha i think we're long lost brothers, im color blind too!

10. And yea it was in my winter jacket that i havent worn in a few years, and i wasnt even gonna wear it but my friend said it was cold out as we were leaving and my other jackets were upstairs so i just grabbed that one.

11. haha holy shit small world

12. Thanks for the hope that I may find my long lost pipe!

13. I wish i would've found it first.

14. Stunning pipe, awesome that you found it!

15. Wow, dude I'm happy for you! You say it was custom made for you, how much was it?

16. holy shit, i was expecting some stupid ass metal thing thats crazy!! great find!

17. thanks guys, gonna have to do some reuniting.

18. $150.00

19. i know the thrill of finding a long-lost pipe...especially after thinking your sister had hijacked it