Long live grasscity

Discussion in 'General' started by whos_gotherb311, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Ive been posting on the city for FIVE and a half years!! I love the internet and all and theres no other website ive been a part of for that long. Im down with the Unity and this place really brings us all together. Long live grasscity.

2. Damn, Ol school.

3. ive only been here a couple of weeks and think the city is great.......but what else could you expect from a bunch of smokers:hello:

4. im down with this,,, i know the internet is full of vast knowledge. but i mainly have it for the kids,,, me i only get on it for the city..

its very often i go surfing on the web,,,, this site is the only thing i have in my '' favorites'',,,,,,,, were still learning how to do the whole, picture posting thingy....

and a lot of blades joke about my typing ,,, but hey im a original!!!!!!!!:p:gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks:

5. CHEERS :hello:

Hopefully this place will be around for another five and a half years :bongin:

6. Hell I bet itll be around for atleast a DECADE. When I first came here, the owner, superjoint, was active on the forums (partner if you still are, post in this thread!!) and there wernt nearly as many members. Everytime i come to the forums i see theres like 130 ppl browsing, thats amazing! This board is like in the top 10 on the internets big boards ranking site, which is a hell of an accomplishment and shows how much GROWING the city still has coming. Heres a puff to another five and a half years of me being a member of this exceptional community.

7. Grasscity AKA Best Site Ever. :D

8. QFT! :gc_rocks:

9. hell yeah i love GC

im happy to see some old school members still posting i have only been here alittle over a year but i plan to stay for life :gc_rocks:

and SJ isnt as active as some but he still stops buy hopefully he will see this and post

10. Its great having a place where you can ask a simple question and NOT get flamed by a bunch of angry 15 year olds!

:gc_rocks:

*im not being sarcastic

11. This thread makes me happy.

:gc_rocks: