Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Long Lasting?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Qj3ster, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Didn't really have a good title as it's kind of hard to explain. I have been smoking every night for the past week and I get pretty high each time. And every time after I am done I sit back lay in the dark and listen to music, I have a really nice pair of headphones so I can feel the bass in my ears. My question is does the high stay with you the next day for a while? I smoked last night at like 1:00AM and it is now 5:46 and when I listen to music I go into that state of highness. I am wondering if it's the music? Being that I listen to music every time I am high does the music now trigger that feeling? Is that possible or is it just in my head?

2. You got some good bud, that's whats happening.:)

3. happens to me all the time but only when I get "stoned". like the day after I just feel abnormally chill and easy. Yeah how high did you get man?

4. well my freind usually smokes at night and she wakesup baked for a little while, but one time she got some dank tht was laed with sumthing and she was high for like 12 hrs

5. Wow well I can't complain about this then :D

Got a party in an hour so I will just get more fucked up! haha