long hair or short hair

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BillyBongThortn, May 17, 2003.

?

long hair or short hair?

1. guys: i like my chick with short hair

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. guys: i like my chick with long hair

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. guys: i could give a shit less

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. girls: i like my guy with short hair

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. girls: i like my guy with long hair

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. girls: i could give a shit less

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. l love bald heads,:D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry to hear about your wife I don\'t mind short hair on guys and have been out with a guy with shoulder length but longer then that is just not attractive to me.It may be a jealousy thing as my hair is long but thick so looks a mess when it\'s not tied up.

2. Im not particular allthough I dont really think that the bald chicks are that attractive. But some ladies can pull off having a real short doo. Just depends on the person i gues. a roll of the dice. :)

3. my hair is jus past ma shouldersbut i jus cut 8 inches off it too its naturally curly so tends to get frizzy ifin i dun keep it trimmed....and since i quite doin hair i cant seem to find anyone who knows how to cut long layered naturally curly hair so...i whack it bout evry 6 months its just such a job to do myself :eek:
    as for men....doesnt matter but im kinna partial to shaved heads and facial hair is yummy if they keep it trimmed not all scarin me when i get close :D
    toke on :smoke:

4. Nazi girls (drools) Whats sexier than a girl with very short hair and can make most average men cry...by beating the hell out of them lmao

5. i dont care,just when there bald it freaks me out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.