long hair or short hair

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BillyBongThortn, May 17, 2003.

?

long hair or short hair?

1. guys: i like my chick with short hair

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. guys: i like my chick with long hair

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. guys: i could give a shit less

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. girls: i like my guy with short hair

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. girls: i like my guy with long hair

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. girls: i could give a shit less

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. l love bald heads,:D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No matter how you wear your hair today I still hate you.....

well nah, bald chics are so hot sometimes..... damn sinead o connor.,

2. yep, clean shaved.... not totally shinig bald but almost, cutted bald.

3. I don\'t know about bald chicks, but as long as theirs some hair I don\'t really care.

I myself have hair past my shoulders, keep it tied back though as I hate how it gets in the way.

4. i dont have a preference.ive seen alot of beatiful women with long,short,or even bald.

BTW i have long hair.

5. i love long hair on everybody. i told my gf i would get mad if she cut her hair, its nice and long, i wouldn\'t really get mad though. I have long hair, its tied up though. Its tied up most the time when i\'m around people.

6. now i know thats not you hcw. ;p

7. ditto:eek:

8. Nah, that would be Trey Azagthoth of Morbid Angel. If only I did have hair like that!

9. go for it... why dont you?

10. all you have to do is stop cutting it.....

11. Well Digit, I know you had really long hair at one point (and I think you still do). How long did it take you to grow it like that?

I was seriously considering letting it grow around this time last year, but I decided against it. I suppose if I was gonna do it this would be the best time, starting it off during my summer holidays.

Anyone got any advice on hair growing? (Should I talk to my hair?)

12. ive been growing mine for about 3 years now i think.. its light brown and straight, just about to the middle of my back.. i go to my stylist every month and get the split ends cut.. i keep it really healthy.. i seem to get lots of compliments on it :)

13. 3-4 years now i think.

14. 3-4 yrs will deffinitly get you some long ass hair....

and if its gonna be long you gotts to take care of it ...otherwise you desierve a hair cut!!!!

yep digis hair is the color of mine when ive been out of the sun for awile...but being a rooffer ...my hair stays sun blond most of the time.....

and i love it !

15. My hair is past my shoulders now, about 2 feet long...it\'s the longest it\'s been since I was 14 (I\'m 19 now)....I\'ve been letting it grow for almost 2 years now. Last time it was cut, I let my friend Holly cut it for me while we were drunk...it was very short..and that\'s an understatement.

What was I thinking?!

16. you werent ... you were drunk! lol

i dont take good enough care of my hair... been thinking about looking after it alot better and startin to use conditioner and all that kindsa stuff... and.... heres a little secret i\'ll let yas all in on... i\'ve been thinking about a colour change... maybe to a light slightly-redish brown... shshshsh... dont tell anyone ;) my hair has been like some aspects of my health.... neglected and failing. at this point i should turn and scream NO MORE! but who am i kidding... i\'ll still b lazy.

17. forgot to add.... thats a hella kewl lil av u got there? is that the baby dingus?

18. yep its the littlest dingusus......

that pic was from when he was like 8 days old!

ill post some of him nowadays pretty soon....

i dont know how you dont use conditioner.....my shit is so thick if i brush it without useing conditioner it is imposable....!

wash that shit right boy!!!

we cut our daughters hair becose she could not take proper care of it.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.