Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

long drives + tokin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KarlKaliente, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Anyone ever get high for long drives/road trips? I drive myself back and forth from college, (~4 hours) and thought it would be fun to roll a couple J's to smoke myself (so I can dispose of them easily). I'm sure a lot of it is personal preference, do you feel comfortable, etc, but for what its worth has anyone else tried this? Would you recommend it, did you ever get uncomfortably tired?

2. I do it all the time. I mean come on your driving in a straight line.
    One time back in college me and my buddys in 2 different cars on the highway passed the bowl from car to car while driving around 70 MPH pretty funny. Everyone in each car would hit it and pass it over to the other car. Pretty Stonerish

3. I always used to smoke on the drive home from college. It's a lot of fun, even when you're alone.

4. haha always I usually have a joint 4 any drive.

5. Smoking is the only way I can get through any trip that lasts longer than 2 hours.

6. Definitely. On a 6 hour drive to Detroit, it's the only effective way to kill time. Smokin a third both ways with 2 other people makes for one intense trip

7. I always used to smoke a Jay or two when I went up to visit my dad (3hrs).

I usually don't smoke up on a car trip unless I'm not driving or the drive is just really long.

8. i gotta drive to orlando for spring break and i plan on toking the way down

6 hours

9. drove back and forth from Va to Florida State in Tallahasee for an entire year, about 14 hours. I broke it up in to two days with about 3 pre-rolled blunts per day. Stock yourself with some sick cds and enjoy the ride, it goes by SO much faster this way.

10. Hells yea man. Makes the trip a lot better.

Living in Colorado, going home from school consists of me driving through the mountains, which is really cool when I got a good blaze going.

11. Next year when im off to college, i plan on smoking to and from. I'm going to MU and the drive is about 2 hours from KCMO to columbia. the drive will most likely be by myself or with my best friend, and smoking in either situation will be fun.

12. only way to take road trips man

how else would i survive the 8 hour drive home?

13. #13 les96, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    I always smoke for my 3 hour drive home from college, it's so boring, tiring, and long sober.
    smoke a few bowls, put on some good music, and I'm set.

14. i love driving and smoking just makes it that much better, i always have to. i like driving at ridiculous hours too, so i don't have to worry about traffic. just find the right music, set that baby on cruise control, light that j, and enjoy the ride.

15. Smoking is great for driving unless you're aiming to get wasted, which isn't good.

Cruising down the PCH with a blunt is fantastic, everyone should do this once, even on a bicycle.

16. I just did that today: about a 5-6 hour trip. My cousins and I made brownies yesterday so I ate a solid chunk and I am still blazed.

17. #17 poodog313, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
    I take really really really short 20 min drives, just 5 min out of town to the country, where im alone and surrounded but nothing but corn fields for as far as the eye can see. You can drive as fast or as slow as you want. It is nice, when im dowe, im 5 min away from town--I dont like wasting gas personally so i keep my roadies short, just enough to catch a buzz

the funny thing is is that stoners in my town know the routes.....so if you see someone while your blazing, 90% of the time theyre blazing also, so its straight. I hardly ever see a cop, but I have about 3 times in 7 or 8 years, mind you theyll be goin like 70 and ill be goin like 30,,,so to me its obvious and i dont see why they would have never pulled me over.