Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Long Distance driving with weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Liqweed, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Does the floor in your trunk lift up? Most do because that's where they put the spare tire. When I travel, and I have to travel alot because of my illnesses, I put my stash in my vape box that locks, and I put it under the floor of my trunk in the spare tire. If you don't have a little lock box, a mason jar wrapped in a towel will work just fine. You want to wrap the jar up to make sure it doesn't get broken.

2. Get creative. Cops know about dashboard panels and trunks. Behind your hubcaps, if you have them, inside the fuse box in your engine compartment there are lots of places, just stay away from the popular methods and you're fine.

3. Don't get pulled over. Problem solved.

4. vapes still smell. if you smoke in the bathroom put the shower on and open a window.